Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
“Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue making meaningful contributions to their friends, family and community.”
- Monthly Rental with no Large entrance fee or buy in
- Spacious, well-appointed one and two bedroom/ two bathroom independent living apartment homes complete with full kitchens
- Exceptional amenities including restaurant-style dining, a theater, pub, library/Internet Cafe, lounge and juice bar, beauty salon/barber shop and much more
- Unparalleled health and wellness opportunities with a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Life Enrichment Program offering many social, mental, and physical opportunities daily.
- Local Ownership and trusted management by Keystone Senior Management Services
- Continuum of care with on-campus assisted living and memory care programs.
A central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Miles of walking paths, a nurturing and relaxing park-like courtyard.
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outing.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Sign Up to get updates on the progress of Wooster Heights. We are working hard to build the perfect Senior Living experience for you.
(We won’t spam you or sell your email address)